|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||51 / 12|
Recipe : Karahi Dudhi
- 300 g Shana Dudhi
- 2 tbsp. Oil (corn or vegetable)
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Tumeric powder
- 1 tsp. ‘Dhanajeera’ powder (cumin & coriander mix)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- 10 g Coriander leaves
- Paste: Crush the garlic, green chillies and about half of the fresh coriander in a pestle and mortar to a coarse paste
- Heat oil in a Karahi or work until very hot. Fry the cumin and mustard seeds until they pop.
- Add Shana Dudhi, toss in the seasoned oil and cover to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the paste, chopped tomatoes and season with salt, tumeric powder and dhanajeera powder.
- Continue cooking for a further 10 minutes and garnish with the remaining coriander leaves before serving.