|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||1410/ 337|
Recipe : Coconut Burfi
- 100g Shana Grated Coconut
- 50g Sugar
- 60ml Water
- 60ml Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Heat the sugar and water in a pan on a medium heat, until the liquid has reached a stringy consistency.
- Add the Shana grated coconut, milk and cardamom powder and continue to stir for 10-15 mins.
- The mixture will then thicken and come away from the sides of the pan. Immediately take the mixture off the heat and transfer it to a greased tray.
- Level the mixture and cut it into squares. Leave it to cool and set for 3 hours.